Set Backs
I'm really annoyed right now. My day was going so well, one little project after another being completed quickly. I was on a roll, everything was going so smoothly and Baby's room was coming along so nicely... Until I put the crib skirt in the crib. Apparently I can't count or properly measure things. The skirt that I made is five inches too short. Okay, well, I can get creative and fix that, it's just a minor setback.
Then, I head out to the garage to retrieve the crib mattress and I'm thinking things are still okay, one little hiccup for the entire day isn't so bad. Um, the mattress doesn't fit. It's way too small, I can fit my whole hand between the mattress and the crib rails. I ordered another one, paying careful attention to the dimensions (I ordered the biggest one I could find) and now I have to haul the original back to the store. Grrrr!
I just had a horrible thought: If my math was so far off (I don't know how I did that.) for the crib skirt, what about the bumpers?! They won't be an easy fix and I bought the last of the fabric that I used to make them....I just checked....they're perfect. I am relieved.
Since I can't finish the crib stuff today, guess I'll go do laundry and make frosting for cinnamon rolls. It'll be at least a week before I can post pics of Baby's room. Gotta wait for the new mattress.
Then, I head out to the garage to retrieve the crib mattress and I'm thinking things are still okay, one little hiccup for the entire day isn't so bad. Um, the mattress doesn't fit. It's way too small, I can fit my whole hand between the mattress and the crib rails. I ordered another one, paying careful attention to the dimensions (I ordered the biggest one I could find) and now I have to haul the original back to the store. Grrrr!
I just had a horrible thought: If my math was so far off (I don't know how I did that.) for the crib skirt, what about the bumpers?! They won't be an easy fix and I bought the last of the fabric that I used to make them....I just checked....they're perfect. I am relieved.
Since I can't finish the crib stuff today, guess I'll go do laundry and make frosting for cinnamon rolls. It'll be at least a week before I can post pics of Baby's room. Gotta wait for the new mattress.
Comments
-Brittany