Welcome Home!

We brought Maya home this afternoon. Her siblings can't seem to get enough of her, especially Damon. There will be no shortage of help for the next little while. Brooklyn is keeping track of how many turns everyone has had to hold Maya, wants to make sure all is fair. Ellie has been curious but seems to sense she needs to keep her distance from the baby.

Maya is doing well. She's had a little trouble with her blood sugar dropping but that issue should resolve itself in a day or two.





One more pic from the hospital. It shows off her hair.

Comments

Kristi Drennan said…
Well thanks for the cute girlfriend for Elias! I hope you're feeling awesome :)
Last time you had a baby you still had other babies. This time you have three big helpers. Hope it's way more relaxing this time aroud for you. She's a sweetie.
The Full Nelson said…
she's darling, congratulations~
She has so much stinkin' hair, I love it! You all look like you're adjusting nicely. Are you sleep deprived yet?
Anonymous said…
She is so cute! I too love all her hair!
Kelsey said…
Congratulations!! I love the name, love the girl, love the hair (of course). I'm glad you all are doing well. I can't wait to meet Maya!
Christy Jones said…
She is such a doll! I love her name,Her dark hair reminds me of Brooklyn when she was a baby. Hope you are adjusting well and sleeping!!
Stacey Irwin said…
Tami! She is sooo beautiful! I cannot get enough of her hair!
I think you will find that 3 kids can be such a big help this time around! I hope you are getting so well derserved rest and help from everyone. I hope the bloodsugar works itself out but glad Baby Maya( love love her name!) is doing well! Love the pics too!
Congrats again!
Jenni said…
congrats Tami! She is so beautiful, all that hair my 8 month old doesn't even have that much! I am glad to hear everyone is doing well! Hope her blood sugar keeps up, we had the same problem with Eliza her poor little heels bled for a week after all those pricks! Hope everyone keeps doing well!
Jackie O'Hearon said…
Cute cute cute....all four of them!!! Maya is absolutely precious.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
She's really cute! Congratulations. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House