1st Week

Last night I told Brent I was pretty sure we'd taken more pictures of Maya during her first week than we did of all the other kids combined. I uploaded 75 pictures of Maya from my camera to my laptop this morning. That doesn't even include all the pictures Brent took on his phone.

Here are a few pics of Maya during her first week of life.






Comments

Anonymous said…
She is adorable!
Brittany said…
I like the pictures. Especially the one with her yawning.
Juli said…
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Kade & Jess said…
She is so beautiful. What an awesome complexion!
Jodie Pinsent said…
She is so gorgeous!! Congratulations. I can't believe you find time to add all these pictures and update your site ( I have no excuse and I can't seem to find time to add recipes on my blog)
I have something to send you-- I will get it off in the mail soon!
Stacey Irwin said…
She is so adorable! Yay for digital and blogs! now it will be the other way around now our oldest will wonder why we didn't blog about every thing they did picuters and all! ha!

I hope YOU are adjusting back to having a baby and your body is recovering okay! I am trying to figure out who she looks like. Brooky maybe? And are her eyes brown?
Tami said…
She probably looks the most like Brooky but I think she's actually a mix of all three. Can't tell for sure what color her eyes are. Sometimes they look blue and other times I think they're gonna be brown.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House