Determined

Damon came in the house from school yesterday really upset. When I asked him what was wrong he said he'd started throwing snowballs when he got off the bus and a girl from the neighborhood told him he throws like a girl. He was very offended. I tried to tell him to just ignore her, that what she said was mean, but he couldn't let it go. Damon got his work done and then asked to go outside to play. I asked him what he was going to do outside because the snow was melting, it wasn't good play snow. He told me he was going to practice throwing snowballs. He was outside for a couple of hours and when he came back in, he announced he threw snowballs the entire time and that he'd made some progress. He has been outside three different times today to practice throwing snowballs and he hasn't bothered to put on snowpants so he comes inside totally soaked. Although, I should probably get him a new pair of snowpants, as the ones he has are about two years too small.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away