Pictures

I took Maya to have her pictures taken when she was one week old. I also took the other kids so we could get some shots of all four of them together, as well as some individuals of the big kids since I don't buy school pictures.

In the beginning, I didn't mean for the photo shoot to be a secret but that turned out to be the case. I told the kids not to say anything to Brent and we'd surprise him with pictures for Christmas. Here are some of the shots. (Pics were taken by Eileen Workman, my brother's mother-in-law. She does a great job, if you want her info, let me know.)





This one is the big kids' favorite. Maya is almost smiling.















Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pictures! It makes me want to get my kiddies pictures taken! I love the last picture of all the kids; Damon looks so proud! For someone who wasn't so keen on having a sister; he looks like he is enjoying her!
Lis Drage said…
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!!!!!
Tamara Moses said…
Those pictures are gorgeous!! She did a great job. I think Brittany looks so much like you. I'm dying to see pics of your nursery. DId I miss that post?
Jackie O'Hearon said…
Fabulous pictures....everyone of them!!!!! Beautiful family,precious new addition!!!
Stacey Irwin said…
WOW!! I love them all!
Here is what you should be aware.. Lock up those little girls! They are so beautiful. Specially Britt! She looks so grown up and gorgeous! But all your kids are gorgeous! So shine those guns and convince Damon that Girls are FULL of cooties! They are all soo cute! I'm sure you hubby was surprised!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away