2 Months

Maya was two months old on Saturday. I cannot believe how fast these past weeks have gone. She has grown so much. I've had to put away her newborn clothes, as she is now officially in the 0-3 months sizes. It made me kinda sad.

She had her two month check up last week complete with shots. It's never fun, but I feel it's necessary. Maya weighs 10lbs 8oz, she's gained four whole pounds since birth. She is just over 22 inches long. She smiles a lot and is trying to figure out how to laugh. She is also starting to "talk". Maya loves to be held and seems to enjoy the silly songs we sing to her.

Little Missy is not much of a daytime napper. When I put her in her bed she'll only snooze for about 10 minutes. She does a little better in her swing but if we hold her she'll sleep for a couple of hours. I guess that's the trade off for having a good nighttime sleeper. Maya still struggles to settle down at bedtime, but once she's asleep, she sleeps good. She has slept through the night several times, we're well on our way to an established schedule.

We feel so blessed to have this little one in our family, there have been so many good things happen since her arrival.

Comments

Stacey Irwin said…
I can't believe she's two month already either! It really is a hard moment when you put away the newborn clothes isn't it? I'm glad she is sleeping so well for you in the night. You gotta love that. She is growing like a weed. But man, she is so pretty!
Jackie O'Hearon said…
Another beautiful Suisse baby!!!!What a delightful picture!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House