Baby Blessing

Maya was blessed yesterday. Brent did a great job and I'm so grateful he has been able to give each of our kids a name and a blessing as babies. It was a really good day. We had lots of support from family and had lunch at our house after Sacrament meeting. Maya didn't make a sound during the blessing, she slept through the whole thing as well as the testimony meeting that followed. And, I may be a little biased here, she looked like a beautiful little princess.





Comments

she is seriously soooo prec!
The Full Nelson said…
so looked so beautiful! Love her hair!
The Super Seven said…
She looks super cute in her blessing dressing. The little flower in her hair is super cute. Glad to see it's not a massive one that is bigger then her head. Sounds like you are loving every minute of having a little one around......
Christy Jones said…
I love how she looks in her special white dress. I am glad her blessing went well and she didn't cry. By the way did you make her dress? I really love it!
Tami said…
Yes, I made her dress. It was a fun project.
Lis Drage said…
Just gorgeous Tami! A little princess.
Stacey Irwin said…
She is gorgeous! I love her dress and her little sock shoes! you could just eat her!
Jackie O'Hearon said…
Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful and more beautiful!!! A princess indeed....could she be any cuter!!!
Thanks for sharing your special day...well done Mom and dad...you're doing an awesome job!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House