Quotes From the Kids
Last Friday Brooklyn ran some errands with me. On our way home from Logan and after a few minutes of listening to a song on the radio, Brooky said, "This guy doesn't know how to sing very good." I asked her why she thought that and she said, "He holds his notes too long....and his voice is way too high." Well, considering the millions of records Garth Brooks has sold, he must know a thing or two about singing.
Later that same day we loaded everyone up in the car and headed to see the newest "Chronicles of Narnia" movie. On our way down the street Brooklyn called out, "Deer!" (I can't understand why my kids get so excited over seeing deer. They're all over the place in our neck of the woods this time of year.) Damon said, "Oh! I thought those were cows!"
Later that same day we loaded everyone up in the car and headed to see the newest "Chronicles of Narnia" movie. On our way down the street Brooklyn called out, "Deer!" (I can't understand why my kids get so excited over seeing deer. They're all over the place in our neck of the woods this time of year.) Damon said, "Oh! I thought those were cows!"
Comments