VOTE!

The local newspaper will be publishing pictures of babies born in 2010 at the end of the month. I'm going to submit Maya's picture but I can't decide which one. Help me choose. Leave a comment with the number of your favorite picture. And if I've posted a picture in another post that you like better, let me know. Thanks!

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6

Comments

Karen Bing said…
I am torn between 1,3 and 5... I like the ones where you can see her eyes and her cute little face... I think I'm leaning towards 5 as my vote!

She is a BEAUTY!!
The Full Nelson said…
I like 1 and 3, but they're all cute!
Kristi Drennan said…
Number four. It has the best lighting to show how TRES adorable she is.
Becky said…
I like #3. They are all SO cute! What a hard choice.
Stacey Irwin said…
Tough call.. I'm going with #4 as my favorite. she really is a pretty baby!
Juli said…
#4. What a sweet little suisse.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away