A Note to Maya
Dear Maya,
I know you didn't feel very well last week and your sleeping schedule got all screwed up, but you're fine now and it's time to get back to that routine. Two weeks ago you were sleeping through the night and now you're not and that's not good for either one of us. I am a much better mom if get my sleep each night. I tried to explain this to you the other day, to impress upon you the importance of not waking up in the night for a little drink, but you just looked at me and smiled and giggled. So I know you weren't taking me seriously and last night proves it.
You're lucky you have such a patient dad who typically stays up until the wee hours of the morning. He probably saved both of us last night because if I'd had to deal with your shenanigans prior to 1:30 this morning in addition to what I dealt with from 1:30 on...I might have given you back.
Now, you know I love you. I tell you that about 100 times every day. But please, start sleeping for 6 or 7 hours at a time again. Please.
Love,
Mom
I know you didn't feel very well last week and your sleeping schedule got all screwed up, but you're fine now and it's time to get back to that routine. Two weeks ago you were sleeping through the night and now you're not and that's not good for either one of us. I am a much better mom if get my sleep each night. I tried to explain this to you the other day, to impress upon you the importance of not waking up in the night for a little drink, but you just looked at me and smiled and giggled. So I know you weren't taking me seriously and last night proves it.
You're lucky you have such a patient dad who typically stays up until the wee hours of the morning. He probably saved both of us last night because if I'd had to deal with your shenanigans prior to 1:30 this morning in addition to what I dealt with from 1:30 on...I might have given you back.
Now, you know I love you. I tell you that about 100 times every day. But please, start sleeping for 6 or 7 hours at a time again. Please.
Love,
Mom
Comments
When you remember how to sleep through the night can you give your friend Elias a quick phone call and LEARN him?? Much appreciated.
Your mama's friend.
Good luck hopefully Maya will cooperate!