Talent Show

Brittany played the piano for the school talent show today. The kids actually had to try out in order to be part of the show. Try outs were a couple of weeks and Britt made the cut. She played Puff the Magic Dragon in front of the studentbody. Here's a video. (There's a lot of background noise. And, I should have stood on the other side of the gym to get a better shot.)

Comments

She's really good! How did she grow up SO fast?
Stacey Irwin said…
Impressive! Way to go Britt! I love puff the magic dragon song too! one of my fav's! She did really great!DId you teach her how to play Tami?
Tami said…
Nope. I can't teach my kids, there would be child abuse. The girls actually take from the same lady that taught me.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away