A Child's Honesty

I have a shin splint. I'm taking a few days off running so it can get better. I get frustrated when I can't run. So this morning, instead of heading out to pound the pavement, I headed downstairs to the spin bike. While I was spinning, Damon popped in a few times and we chatted. When I finished with the bike, I started lifting weights. I don't like to lift weights but it's good for me so I do it. About half way through my routine Damon asked if I was going to go take a bath. I told him I wasn't finished yet. He said, "You're gonna be so skinny."

I said, "Well, am I fat right now?"

Damon said, "You have a fat butt."

Thanks, Buddy.

Comments

Christy Jones said…
That was just not true! I think you are in great shape for just haveing a baby. I work out too but I don't think I will ever be a skinny as you.
Stacey Irwin said…
SO laughing right now, leave it to a kid to tell you exactly what he thinks of your assets! I'll can say is don't bring over here... I'm trying to stay in a stage of denial!
... oh I also wish my butt was as fat as yours!
Brittany said…
Ahh ha ha ha...! Ah ha ha ha! Funny funny funny!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away