Update on Britt

Brittany has felt better today and she looks SOOOO much better than yesterday. Her swelling is almost completely gone but her eyes are still super red and she's been complaining of blurred vision today. Her eye doctor happens to be in our ward so we had him come over tonight to take a look at her. He said her eyes are so red because the infection was so severe the vessels in her eye hemorrhaged which is what is causing the blurred vision. He said it will improve and be gone over the next couple of days.

Britt is still really bored. I got her homework from her teachers but homework only takes so long to complete. She desperately wants to hold Maya but I won't let her. This afternoon I let Brittany sit on the floor and stand over Maya's crib and play with her, after she washed her hands, of course but that's all she can do right now. Britt will skip school again tomorrow but will hopefully return on Wednesday, as long as her eyes have quit draining. So far, the rest of us have been spared and we're hoping it stays that way.

Comments

Tarbet Times said…
Wow! One of my kids had it once and it was nothing like that! Molly got it from another little girl a few months ago and it was also pretty minor and didn't pass to anyone else. Poor Britt. I'm glad she's getting better. Who's your eye guy?

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House