WINNER!!
First of all, I just want to say thanks for participating in this give away and thank you for your patience after last week's incident with Blogger.
Thank you for your thoughts on Etsy. I've decided to go the route of another blog to try sell on but it won't be just shoes. Check back in the near future for more info and more give aways.
Okay, now for the most important part. The winner of the baby shoes is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random number: 12
Timestamp: 2011-05-17 12:26:19
Kathy Nelson
The Super Seven said...
I am off to post about it on my blog.......fingers crossed I win ;)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:40:00 AM
Congrats Kathy!
Thank you for your thoughts on Etsy. I've decided to go the route of another blog to try sell on but it won't be just shoes. Check back in the near future for more info and more give aways.
Okay, now for the most important part. The winner of the baby shoes is:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random number: 12
Timestamp: 2011-05-17 12:26:19
Kathy Nelson
The Super Seven said...
I am off to post about it on my blog.......fingers crossed I win ;)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:40:00 AM
Congrats Kathy!
Comments