GiveAway!!
I'm doing this giveaway just for fun. I'm not trying to sell or promote anything. I'm on an apron kick lately. I've come across so many cute ideas and I decided to make some of them. A week or so ago my good friend Liz mentioned she'd won an apron in a giveaway somewhere else. Thats where my "inspiration" comes from. I'm just a big copycat, but at least I admit to it. Here is the giveaway item: Please keep in mind that I made this, it did not come from a store so if you become the owner there will be no tags. I consider it to be a one-size-fits-all due to the fact that the ties are extra long. Here are the details: *Contest begins at 7am (Mountain Standard time) Thursday, November 12. It will end Sunday, November 15 at 8pm (same timezone). Winner(s) will be posted at my convenience on Monday. *Anyone living in the continental U.S., Canada, including PEI, or Mexico can enter this giveaway. It doesn't matter if you and I are friend or foe. You don...
Comments