13 Down, Eternity to Go!
Today Brent and I celebrated our thirteenth anniversary. I cannot believe we've been married for that long! Time goes so quickly and so much changes over the years.
The other day I was thinking of some of the things we've experienced throughout the past 4,748 days. Here are a handful of those things:
-We've lived in five different homes.
-We've lived in two different countries.
-We spent the first seven years of our marriage as students (the first 3 years, both of us, the last 4, just Brent).
-We've had four kids.
-We had a cat.
-We got a dog.
-We've dealt with illnesses and death of loved ones.
-We've dealt with injuries.
-We've watched our kids grow and learn and we take pride in their accomplishments and we feel bad when things don't go so well.
-We've had some great and some not-so-great callings at church.
-We've done some travelling.
-We've learned to rely on and appreciate each other.
-We've learned to deal with each other's quirks.
-We've learned that no matter where we live, there will ALWAYS be a couple of crazies in our ward.
The journey thus far has been a good one. Although not always easy, each year seems to be better than the last. We've got 13 years behind us and I'm looking forward to the rest of eternity. I love you, Brent!
July 2, 1998

July 2, 2011
The other day I was thinking of some of the things we've experienced throughout the past 4,748 days. Here are a handful of those things:
-We've lived in five different homes.
-We've lived in two different countries.
-We spent the first seven years of our marriage as students (the first 3 years, both of us, the last 4, just Brent).
-We've had four kids.
-We had a cat.
-We got a dog.
-We've dealt with illnesses and death of loved ones.
-We've dealt with injuries.
-We've watched our kids grow and learn and we take pride in their accomplishments and we feel bad when things don't go so well.
-We've had some great and some not-so-great callings at church.
-We've done some travelling.
-We've learned to rely on and appreciate each other.
-We've learned to deal with each other's quirks.
-We've learned that no matter where we live, there will ALWAYS be a couple of crazies in our ward.
The journey thus far has been a good one. Although not always easy, each year seems to be better than the last. We've got 13 years behind us and I'm looking forward to the rest of eternity. I love you, Brent!
July 2, 1998
July 2, 2011
Comments