Buisness Partners

Last Thursday as we were leaving swimming lessons, the kids next door to the swimming teacher were selling Otter Pops on their front lawn. (Those kids happen to be my cousins, Owen and Erin.) We stopped and ordered through the window of the car, handed over our money and headed home. As we were driving Brooklyn and Damon began brain-storming and decided they'd make some money selling Otter Pops at our house. We stopped at the store and bought a box and when we got home the kids made a sign, grabbed a money jar and set up shop on the corner.

I was impressed at how many people stopped their cars to buy a treat from the kids. I think they had more adult customers than kids. I've made a mental note to stop when I see kids selling lemonade or other goodies because I NEVER stop and so many people stopped for my kids.

Anyway, business boomed Thursday and Friday afternoon and again today until the last Otter Pop sold. Brooky and Damon are pretty proud of themselves. I'm proud of them too. Mostly because they didn't fight during this endeavor.

Today, as she set up her stand, Brooky decided to take Maya out and let her "help". That didn't last very long, but I did get a picture from behind. I thought the girls looked so cute just sitting there waiting.

Comments

Tarbet Times said…
Too cute! Jax and Bryn sold lemonade on the coldest day of summer a few weeks ago and only adults stopped but they payed a lot of money for just a cup.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House