Confession

Today after lunch I decided I needed a treat. Last week Maverick had the small boxes of Junior Mints on sale so I bought a few and put them in my purse. I've developed a not-so-good habit of leaving my purse in the car. As irresponsible as that may be, it served me well this afternoon.

So anyway, I wanted a treat. I went out to get the mail, taking some outgoing letters with me so nobody would wonder where I was going and/or follow. On my way back into the house I stopped in the garage and got some Junior Mints. I knew if I took them inside I'd have to share and I wasn't in the mood to share. And besides, it was just a little box, not really enough for more than one person anyway. So I sat in the car and ate a box of one of my all-time favs. Then I went inside. The End.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought you were going to write that they had melted in the box; I am glad that wasn't the case:) I love treats too and sharing is so over-rated!
Tami said…
Well, they did actually melt so I ate them candy bar-style but the taste was the same. :)
I did that before with a box of Mike and Ike's that I didn't want to share...except Greg caught me hiding up in the bedroom scarfing them down. He's never let me forget it.
Jackie O'Hearon said…
I can just see you hiding and munching and giggling!!! Save me some...see you soon!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away