Dear Blogging Friends,

I just want you all to know that I really am reading your new posts and my lack of commenting is not my fault. I've been trying to leave comments, but for the past month or so my comments won't post. Actually, once in a while the comment will post but most of the time it won't. I can't figure out the problem. I don't think the issue lies with Blogger, but rather with my browser and cookies. I've been trying to trouble-shoot but nothing seems to be working. I've cleared my browser and that hasn't helped. If anyone has any suggestions, please share. In the meantime, thanks for reading my ramblings and please know I'm not ignoring you.

Love,
Me

Comments

The Super Seven said…
I've had it happen before but usually when I try to repost the second time it will work!!! I know you still love me :)

I was afraid for a minute you were going to quit blogging with your title.....LOL
The Full Nelson said…
I have been having the same thing happen. I think it is blogger though because I'll be logged in and then it randomly logs me out or just won't let me comment.
Christy Jones said…
I have the same problem sometimes too! I think there is some kind of glitch with blogger, it only happens for me with certain blogs Its very annoying!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House