Birthday Season
In our family we have three birthdays within a month. Brittany's is in August, Brooklyn and Brent the beginning of September. We kept things pretty low-key this year. Brittany just wanted money and to go shopping. Brooklyn had a movie night with some friends.
Brittany turned 12! and has started attending Young Women. She seems to like it.



Brooky turned 10! Hello double digits! (I can't believe believe she is that old!)


We really didn't do anything on Brent's birthday, knowing he and I had a weekend get away planned for a little later in the month. (More on that coming soon.) Brent has had his eye on a new, top-of-the-line mountain for a while so he ordered that and we counted it as his birthday gift.
Brittany turned 12! and has started attending Young Women. She seems to like it.
Brooky turned 10! Hello double digits! (I can't believe believe she is that old!)
We really didn't do anything on Brent's birthday, knowing he and I had a weekend get away planned for a little later in the month. (More on that coming soon.) Brent has had his eye on a new, top-of-the-line mountain for a while so he ordered that and we counted it as his birthday gift.
Comments