Wind Rivers - 2011
Brent decided to take Damon on the annual backpacking trip to the Wind Rivers this year. I was a little nervous to let my baby go, what if he got cold? What if he got hurt? What if he got rained on? What if he was miserable? But, I reluctantly said goodbye early on a Monday morning in mid August.
Damon was so excited to go. I helped him pack so he would have everything he might need. He began the hike carrying his own pack but after about 10 minutes he decided he wanted Brent to carry it.
Our neighbor/home teacher and his son went also so Damon had a buddy the whole time.
Since I wasn't there, there will be very little commentary on the pictures.


























As I posted thses pictures, I noticed that Damon must of worn the same clothes the entire trip. Don't know why that surprises me, it shouldn't. Those boys sure smelled bad when they got home the following Saturday night.
Damon was so excited to go. I helped him pack so he would have everything he might need. He began the hike carrying his own pack but after about 10 minutes he decided he wanted Brent to carry it.
Our neighbor/home teacher and his son went also so Damon had a buddy the whole time.
Since I wasn't there, there will be very little commentary on the pictures.
As I posted thses pictures, I noticed that Damon must of worn the same clothes the entire trip. Don't know why that surprises me, it shouldn't. Those boys sure smelled bad when they got home the following Saturday night.
Comments