Thankful List - 2011

Here is my list for this year. I decided to list 24 blessings because Thanksgiving was on the 24th this year. They are in no particular order.

1. Brent and Kids
2. Home
3. Gospel/Atonement/Plan of Salvation
4. My Heritage
5. Electricity and Indoor Plumbing
6. Other Family Members
7. Financial Security
8. Talents
9. Cookies
10. Internet Shopping
11. Freedom
12. Diet Mountain Dew
13. A body that functions as it should.
14. Healthy Kids
15. A baby that sleeps really good at night.
16. Car
17. Cell Phones
18. Dates with Brent
19. Running Shoes
20. Prayer
21. Hand Sanitizer
22. Baby Gates
23. Power Tools
24. Hot Chocolate

And as a bonus, #25. I am SOOO thankful that we get to switch to 9:00 church soon.

Comments

Christy Jones said…
love #25!! We are lucky because we are the only ward in our building so we never switch times! I love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House