Stress Free and Lovin' It!

I love being organized and planning ahead. Life is so much easier and much more pleasant and I feel like I am in control, which is a good thing because I'm kind of a control freak...sometimes.   I am a planner by nature, I think of details and I think ahead.  Usually way ahead.  I make lists, sometimes on paper and other times just in my head. I like to accomplish things and cross those things off my lists.

So, I'm all ready for Christmas. Everything is finished, everything is wrapped. This week has been really nice, as I really don't have much to do. I'm finding I have time for "extras" and there's no stress trying to cram those "extras" into my day. For example, yesterday I decided to make cookies, on a whim, for when the kids got home from school. It wasn't a project that was on my list yesterday, but I had time. I've got time in the evenings to do special Christmas things with the kids and there is no guilt in that, I'm not thinking of all the other things I should be doing while we're reading stories or watching movies. I'm debating a sewing project for next week, just for fun. We'll see if I decide I really want to do that or not.  I'm thinking of and planning projects for January.  The big project will be revamping my food storage.  We've changed some of our eating habits and our stash needs to reflect that.   But, that's another story for another day.

Maya is taking a nap.  I might go read a book.  Bye.

Comments

Tarbet Times said…
Good for you! I wish I was as organized.
Kristi Drennan said…
You could really do a series on here helping us unorganized get organized for Christmas. I need to do it badly after this Christmas because of birthdays being in the fall I just can't wrap my brain around Christmas during those months. So I really need to start in January for next year! My problem is holding out. I get too excited when I get something for someone I just give it to them LOL. I gotta work on that. You have too much awesomeness...just sayin'.
Your killing me. I'm so disorganized I didn't even get my Christmas cards done this year. I need to learn from you really.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House