Hello? I'm Still Here!

I'm just wondering, who actually still reads this blog? I realize blogging has kind of gone out of style, doesn't seem like too many still do it. Only a few of my blogging buddies still blog and even then, not all that often. It kinda makes me sad. But I'm still here. I admit, I've lost some of my mo-jo and I'm hoping it comes back. Although I love reading comments left by others, and those comments certainly seem to motivate me, that's not the reason I blog. I blog for myself and for my kids. I am not a journal-writer and this blog is how I keep track of what happens in our lives. The munchkins love reading what I write about them and seeing it on the computer. They will also take the blog books I've made and read those same stories over and over. They love the memories. And I love watching the smiles that come to there faces as they remember. (Although sometimes I feel like I could do without Brittany pointing out my grammar/spelling mistakes.)

So, back to my initial question: Who still reads this blog? (It's okay to admit it, even if you don't know me.) I'm just curious. I'll still be here even if nobody else is.

Comments

Tamara Moses said…
I still read. I'm not the best commenter, but I love your blog!
Channynba said…
I was going to say the same thing that Tamara said. I even have you on my reader.
I still love reading your blog!
Christy Jones said…
I'm still here too. Don't comment as much but I still read it. I like learning about your family.
I read! I love your witty posts. You are such a funny, honest, great woman!
Anonymous said…
I read, I just read in goggle reader and it doesn't allow commenting. But I love your blog!
Tarbet Times said…
You know I read you, I think that you and Kelsey are the only people who read mine.
ladybateman said…
everybody at the office reads it
Stacey Irwin said…
I do.I do! keep posting. I need to start back up again to be sure!
Kristi Drennan said…
I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!
Jodie Pinsent said…
I kind of quit the computer world (including my own blog) so I don't very often--but I miss you so I should read more often so I can feel connected to you like you still live close by ( :
Julie and Nate said…
I still read it, although I'm not currently much of a blogger (or anything else besides a mom at the moment). Oh, and even though they don't comment, I'm fairly certain my dad and Megan's read it sometimes.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away