Making Choices
Choices. Life is full of them. Sometimes they're easy to make, sometimes not. Sometimes choices are good, sometimes not so much. Sometimes we choose to do something and sometimes we choose something simply by choosing not to make a choice. Some choices are big. Some are small. Some choices affect only one person while other choices have a reaching effect. I made one of those choices this week.
The choice I made was a big one and it will have an impact on my family. It was a hard choice and the final decision has been accompanied by a fair amount of guilt. It is a choice that I think (and hope) will have a positive effect on my family in the next while. I made this choice because by choosing to do nothing, I was, in fact, choosing a much less desirable option. I'm lucky to have such a loving and supportive husband.
Another choice: I'm choosing to keep the details to myself for now. I'll share eventually, but for now, it's private. But thanks for reading.
P.S. Grandma Audrey, we are fine. All of us. Don't worry.
The choice I made was a big one and it will have an impact on my family. It was a hard choice and the final decision has been accompanied by a fair amount of guilt. It is a choice that I think (and hope) will have a positive effect on my family in the next while. I made this choice because by choosing to do nothing, I was, in fact, choosing a much less desirable option. I'm lucky to have such a loving and supportive husband.
Another choice: I'm choosing to keep the details to myself for now. I'll share eventually, but for now, it's private. But thanks for reading.
P.S. Grandma Audrey, we are fine. All of us. Don't worry.
Comments