Baptism Pictures
I wanted Damon's pictures taken for his baptism invites. He is not one to cooperate when in front of a camera, he hates to smile so I was tempted to try to take them myself, some of which I did and they actually turned out better than I expected. But I also wanted someone who knew what they were doing to take the shots so I'd be sure to get some good ones. Nate, Brent's sister's husband was willing to do this for us. He was very patient with Damon and did a great job. Here are a few:
If I had known I was going to pose with Damon, I would have worn something much cuter and done something with my hair. But still, I like the way these turned out.
Some that I took (I'm certainly no pro):
The big day is May 5.
If I had known I was going to pose with Damon, I would have worn something much cuter and done something with my hair. But still, I like the way these turned out.
Some that I took (I'm certainly no pro):
The big day is May 5.
















Comments