Fishing for Keys...

...in the toilet.  Last night, while I was cleaning up dinner, I heard my keys jingle and I knew Maya had taken them off my dresser.  I rolled my eyes and decided not to worry too much about it.  A minute later she started whining.  Brent went to check on her and discovered she'd lifted the lid from the toilet (Who left the bathroom door open?!) and dropped the keys in.  Oh, but then she got them out.  What a sweetheart!  She was whining because the lid closed on her arm.

I washed my keys real good with soap and hot water.  I'm not so sure the remote to my car will still work.

Comments

Tamara Moses said…
What a little stinker! My Meghan is also very interested in the toilet. None of my other kids were though. They're all different.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House