Mother's Day Letters
I received two notes from Damon this year and even though I plan to keep them forever, I thought I'd post the contents here too.
Dear Mom,
I love you so much thank you for helping me with things.
Love,
Damon Suisse
(on the back)
thank you for bying me a sharpener even know it broke I realy enjoyed it so I could have sharp pencels and sometimes at stores you by me treats. thank you for doing that happy mothers Day.
Note #2
Dear mom
I love love you soooooooo much even when you yell at me thank you for helping me whith stuff
love,
Damon
Dear Mom,
I love you so much thank you for helping me with things.
Love,
Damon Suisse
(on the back)
thank you for bying me a sharpener even know it broke I realy enjoyed it so I could have sharp pencels and sometimes at stores you by me treats. thank you for doing that happy mothers Day.
Note #2
Dear mom
I love love you soooooooo much even when you yell at me thank you for helping me whith stuff
love,
Damon
Comments