A New Recipe Blog

I've started a new recipe blog. This one is Paleo-friendly. I was going to just put our Paleo recipes on my regular recipe blog but decided it's kind of a conflict of interest. Our challenge is going well. I'm really impressed with the kids and their motivation. We've had some fun this past week discovering and experimenting with new recipes and I wanted to share some of them. So, without further delay, here is the link to Suisse Cafe Goes PALEO.

Comments

Julie and Nate said…
Have you tried any pancakes yet? We made banana pancakes the other day (just bananas , eggs and almond butter). Kenlie didn't eat them, but everyone else did. :) I'm super impressed by your motivation. You'll have to keep me posted on how it goes... like how do you eat out ever? Because it seems like hardly any place grain/dairy free options.

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Bogger Messed Up My Give Away