Summer Recap

I have failed miserably at blogging about our activities this summer.  I thought I'd do a brief recap here.  Sadly, I took almost no pictures.

*Damon and I went to Cub Scout day camp at Camp Fife.

*Brittany went to Young Women camp.

*The three older kids took swimming lessons at Mountain Crest.  Brittany and Brooklyn passed their final levels and became eligible for the Marlins swim team.  Brooklyn chose to join and is loving it.

*Brent went fishing in Alaska.  Our freezer currently holds nearly 100 pounds of fish.

*The kids and I spent a week at Bear Lake.  

*Brent and Damon went backpacking in the Wind Rivers.

*Maya discovered grasshoppers this past week and loves playing with them.

*Brittany, Brooklyn and I attended Grandpa and Grandma Bartlett's 60th wedding anniversary celebration.

This summer probably wasn't the most exciting one we've had and I think we were all ready for school to begin.  I'm not usually one of those moms that loves to send her kids back to school, but this year I was ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GiveAway!!

Parade

New House