Back Tracking: Brooklyn's Election
I've gotten behind and missed some fun things so I thought I better try to catch up.
At the beginning of the school year, Brooklyn opted to join the Panda Power Club. It's a club for 5th graders and they focus on service. Officers are elected and Brooky decided to run for Vice President.
She made a poster, wrote a speech, we made cookies and campaign buttons for her to pass out.
Brooky did not win VP. However, she came in second and that automatically landed her a position on the council.
At the beginning of the school year, Brooklyn opted to join the Panda Power Club. It's a club for 5th graders and they focus on service. Officers are elected and Brooky decided to run for Vice President.
She made a poster, wrote a speech, we made cookies and campaign buttons for her to pass out.
Brooky did not win VP. However, she came in second and that automatically landed her a position on the council.
Comments